Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Someday This'll Be Over...




Oh my goodness, I'm really pissed right now! I just got home from TCL Techinial College of the Lowcountry) I now find myself carless since my dad isn't home and my POS car is still offline. So I'm mad because I'm alone? Nah, I'm a rider but I mean I'm stranded right now. Street Fighter IV came out yesterday but is very limited around these parts. For some odd reason CAPCOM decided to get rid of their STREET DATE for the game, so now every retailer will get it and sell it when they please which is JACKED UP. After doing massive research and making phone calls I finally found a location of who actually has the game in-stock. Of course, this would be in another city that's about 15 miles away from where I reside. Grrr...

~TM-1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty messed up situation

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!