Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Prophets of Rage (another TM-1 bf)


bf= bitch fit

Grrr! I'm upset right now for various reasons. They say letting out your steam will cool you off? Well here are a couple of reasons I'm upset right now:

  1. Target, my place of employment has reduced me to a mere 22-28 hours a week.
  2. My car is still broken. My pops insists that he can get a mechanic (who has yet to show) to fix it for cheap but I'm tired of bumming rides.
  3. Video games. I love them to death, but some games are so damn cheap. Like the difficulty is ridiculous. Oh and the little gay tricks people learn in games to do cheap tactics just kills me, literally. Well in the game at least...
Alright, that's really it. Not too much, but it's still something. However I should be grateful because I'm alive, have a roof over my head and great family and friends to keep me going!!! See, I already feel a bit better. Hopefully in a couple of minutes I'll be looking like this...


Well, minus the blonde hair and the blue eyes. Oh and definitely minus the woman's [censored].

~TM-1

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel ya brother. Not having a car is not a good feeling. But at least you got ya stacks. Being broke is the number one cause of depression (i made that up but i wouldn't doubt if it was the truth)

xl Spiral lx said...

PMS!!! Well we all knew this would happen. I mean watch the news come on!!! As for car rides you now feel my pain! Video games im guessing
GOW 2 has got you down. :/

Shyne said...

@ GMoney: You speak the truth though you were just kickin words, but ina place like this even money can't bring you happyness though it does make things a lil better, LOL!

Mike mane I feel you with the game cheats B. DOA's final boss be havein me ready to break something...that boss is crazy...*sigh*

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!