Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Look Up In The Sky




Do you know how it feels with life goes too fast?
The feeling of getting hit by a shotgun blast?
Trying to the look the future, but stuck in the past?
Well this is Season 20 for me and it's still the same cast.
I'd admit I live with a lot of mistakes
But in this world you seem to give more than you take
Gotta understand that no one is flawless
Kinda like Ali left Frazier jawless
When you feel the world around is going dry
The best thing you can do is look up in the sky
Ask for guidance, and you'll be guided.
Now only will be saved, but you'll be provided.
Everytime I'm down and feeling blue
Deep down I grin to myself because I know what to do,
Close your eyes, open your hearts,
Then look up and watch the clouds spread apart...




Don't know where this came from, just a random bunch of lines in my mind. Had to take a short break from writing 'Provider' and just relax since I've been working eversince last Wednesday...

~TM-1

2 comments:

Shyne said...

This is pretty koo. Some deep sea thinking type stuff. Digin this song by the way.

Anonymous said...

I just teared up...

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!