Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Welcome To The 200 Club





Now originally I was going to create a short story based off one of my favorite scenarios between two Nintendo princesses, but at this point and time I don't have enough free time to perfect this brainstorm. That will be postponed until further notice, however thanks to a certain friend/blogger of mine I now have the perfect idea for my 250th blog post. I also learned recently that it's good to have a lot of friends, but you've got to keep the ones that are beneficial to you really close. These wise words were given to me by one of my best friends, Brandon Frazier. So after yesterday I realize now that I truly only have a handful of good friends, a decent amount of friends then everyone else is either acquaintances or enemies. Well scratch that, I might be an enemy to them but I don't hate anyone, I have no grudges against anyone. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Well that's Post #200 rollin' on 24s. I'm OUTTY 5000!

~TM-1

No comments:

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!