Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ronald McDonald (It's MAGIC!)


Today I decided to add yet another alias, nickname and personality to Michael Loftin. Most of you know me as TRIGGER MIKE, TM-1, ModernDayMarvel, Magic Mike, Mighty M and the damn list goes on but today after listening to a certain CH track all day. *points at song on blog* I've decided to become Ronald McDonald. Why? Why that silly mascot from Mickey D's? Well if you know Mr. McDonald like the rest of the world then you know he has magic abilities. At work most of the executives there call me Magic Mike and that's cool. But Ronald McDonald just has like a nice ring to it. I'm weird, yes I know this but I feel that I can make magic in more ways than one. Just ask my gurlfriend...lol. But seriously today I was given the ultimate task of holding down more than half of the sales floor. I handled it pretty damn well for one man. Out of the 10+ call boxes that went off I only missed one and that was because I was literally pinned down in ELECTRONICS. I also work magic with my great guest service skills. I can talk a guest into buying extra stuff or if we are out of stock on a item, I can offer the next big thing. It is always NOT that easy especially with OLD RICH PEOPLE. A couple came into town and wanted some patio stuff that we were out of. To make a long story short, the lady ended up calling me and a co-worker disgraceful. WTF? I MEAN DISGRACEFUL? I've been called plenty of things, but disgraceful is definitely a milestone. It was funny though, I was LMAO in my head. My inner Ronald McDonald couldn't save me that time. Oh well...I'm off to begin typing Chapter 8 of And She Gets Discouraged. Next blog will be coming sooner than you think.

^_^

~TM-1

2 comments:

Neil said...

Ronald McDonald, ey? LMAO! That's live. Which Charles Hamilton song you talking about? I have alot of his music now, but not all of it.

TRIGGER MIKE THE GREAT said...

This song is called Ronald McDonald (lol) and it's from Staff Development.

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!