Friday, March 13, 2009

There's Nothing Wrong With Me, And There's Nothing Wrong With J-Pop


Yep, had to switch it up a little bit. Lately my songs have been hip-hop, because that's my favorite genre of music. However, that is not the only music I fancy. I actually like all genres except for country. I just can't stand it for some odd reason...like I'd rather listen to classical before I listen to country. But the song that you're listening to, or maybe you paused it is called "Daijo-Bu!" and it's an ending song for the anime Kodocha. Even though I have no idea what the hell she's singing besides when I'm watching the outro since they have the lyrics translated at the bottom, I just love the feel to the song. Makes me happy. Happy is good. Good is happy. Don't wanna be upset, because that's NO good. Speaking of upset, for the first time in a HOT minute, I actually had two successful days at work. No problems, actually enjoyed myself. If you've been keeping up, you already know what happened on Weds, but the goodness continued yesterday. The managers didn't bother me, so I felt like I wasn't being babysitted, which actually makes me work better. I saw a bunch of faces I haven't seen in a long time. (Shout outs to K.C. and Angela!) As usual gave great service and pretty much did my thing. Whatever you think my thing is...but let's cut this short. Tonight is my last night of the AMAZING 4 CLOSING SHIFTS IN A ROW BONANZA and then I'm rewarded with a day off tomorrow. I think its gonna go smooth. Shouldn't be too much business because people are more concerned with going to River Street in Savannah.

~TM-1

1 comment:

xl Spiral lx said...

Ah~ whats wrong with classical music!?! I love classical. As for country you've got me there. For some strange reason i've always hated coutry music...:o

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!