Thursday, March 5, 2009

Beer + Wings + Trivia = Jealous Adults


Last night was definitely a good night for yours truly. I got to see two of my really good friends, Ebony and Fatima [B&G ALL DAY EVERYDAY]. Got to eat some wings! Hung out with my brothers from different mothers. Xavier, Terry and G$ I see ya'll! *points through the computer screen* We also had special guest appearances by Danielle and Kara, two friends from my high school. Now where does the blog title come from? Really simple, if you ever go to Wild Wings on Wednesday, then you already know they have trivia. Our team, Team Dolla Menu (because we are obsessed with McDonald's) was sweeping the competition under the mat of failure and these drunk ass mofos sitting next to us came over to our table to check out our answers. So we told him to stop cheating off of us and then this fool says "We're cheating because we're using phones" Now I ain't gonna lie I was using my phone, but I was texting my girlfriend, not getting answers to the questions. So in the final round, the drunks changed their team name to We Would Be Winning Too If We Had One Redskin And Four iPhones, or something like that. I don't remember but you get the picture. I had to laugh my arse off on that one, I mean there's no need to get GREEN. I suggest they change our team name to If I Was Drunk Then I'd Probably Be Losing, but it got shafted. Well other than that, I think this blog post is over. More blogs coming soon!!!

~TM-1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol they just some jealous drunk people.

Shyne said...

I deff would have changed my name to somethin to challenge theirs.

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!