Friday, March 13, 2009

OMG ITS A SEMI-MIRACLE! (Post #195)


I just turned my sabotaged phone on and it works! WTF?! Right now it is in the process of charging, but its still too late. My new phone will be here either this afternoon, maybe tomorrow but definitely by Monday. Oh and this is actually Post #195 and as promised, I told you guys I would give you a slight hint on what Post #200 is gonna be about. Let's just say it will be a story about two certain characters that duke it out to see whose kingdom is better...and I actually take that back about my phone. It's still ruined, like it turned on for a min, then went haywire and shut its self back down. R.I.P. Samsung Rant, I'll make sure to take better care of Samsung Rant Jr.

1 comment:

xl Spiral lx said...

Oh i see, that's what you meant by the biggest hint. Now i see~

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!