Saturday, March 7, 2009

Tiger Genocide! (I hate DST)


Sagat is definitely in my Top 5 favorite Street Fighter characters and this is one of signature moves, the Tiger Knee. Looks pretty damn painful doesn't it, Ryu? Yep that's a move I just might have to perform if someone pisses me off on the J.O.B. For some odd reason I've got this feeling work either gonna be a hit or miss. Let's just hope for my sake, it is a HIT. Daylight Savings Time sucks. Tonight I'll lose a hour of sleep. Less sleep = Grumpy Ass Niggga Named TM-1. We are getting close to blog post #200. I promise ya you'll like it. Well I know I'm going to LOVE it. I'm gonna LOVE writing it. Post #195 will give you a hint on what Post #200 is going to be about. Until tomorrow...good night/morning WORLD.

~TM-1

1 comment:

Shyne said...

This is a cool lookin pic you got right here guy!

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!