Friday, March 6, 2009

Karaoke Thursdays!


This is an insider, but one Thursday a while back me and my boys was playing XBOX LIVE. My homeboy, Brandon was singing a bunch of random songs, then next thing you know we all started songs. The most memorable moment has got to be when we sung Crossroads by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony. I know someone who actually has the audio clip of that priceless moment. As soon as I find a way to obtain it and upload it to a site, you guys will get to hear our beautiful harmonic vocals pour into your eardrum. Well it's 1:08am and I've got work @ 8am so I will see you guys on the flipside!

~TM-1

3 comments:

Zay316 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zay316 said...

You gave credit to the wrong person for karaoke thursday (i.e "crossroads) but its all g

Shyne said...

Damn I missed that there, LOL!

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!