Saturday, March 7, 2009

BRAIN BLAST!


I've got an excellent idea for my 200th post, it's gonna be EPIC. Right now let's stay in the present though. Just woke up like an hour ago, good stuff. Feels good to FINALLY sleep in! I usually do that on Fridays but yesterday I had to work, which was interesting until the end of my shift. Scheduled to get off at 4PM, didn't clock out until 4:24PM. Why? I really don't want to get into it. All I have to say is that TARGET needs to learn that the world does NOT revolve around them. Okay, let's get back to present AGAIN. Right now I am applying the final touches to Dial L For Love and listening to music via XBOX 360. After I'm complete with these tasks I'm going to play some Mercenaries 2 and then the rest of day is whatever. Not really prepared for tonight since time is going FORWARD. But that's life. When life gives you lemons...JUST SHUT UP AND SMILE

:)

~TM-1

No comments:

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!