Thursday, March 12, 2009

Still The Worst...


Man, I'm just too careless with cell phones. Once again I have destroyed yet another cell phone, this time by dropping it into the washing machine. Luckily this time I have insurance on my phone, so SPRINT covered my ass. So it's like I'm sad, mad but yet happy that my new replacement will be coming in the mail either tomorrow or Monday. So this means no texting, phone calls or anything until further notice. If you really need to HOLLA call me @717-4683. If you really know me, you know the area code...or you live in my area.

~TM-1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh ish! Datz messed up... thatz why i don't wash my clothes i just buy new ones and throw them away when they get dirty. Sike, but make sure you get yo phone cuz my dad said he say this white boy walkin around near da mailboxes and ish and ours was wide open in the morning so be on the lookout

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!