Sunday, September 28, 2008

You Can't Hang Onto The Past...

This is the one thing that I will never understand about mankind. Why do certain people see another person by color? Perfect example was today at my job. I spent nearly an hour helping a guest, an old black man select a television. Just as I was pratically finished serving him, another guest, a white woman asks a question. I quickly answer the question and then revert my attention to the black guy. He instantly gets gassed and begins to tell me stories about how black workers are always serving the white people because they'll file a complaint to get me fired. He says they always expect to be serviced first. FIRST OFF, I SPEND NEARLY AN HOUR WITH HIM AND I SIMPLY ANSWER A QUESTION AND HE ACTED LIKE A COMPLETELY BLEW HIM OFF. Second off, this is not old times. I mean don't get me wrong, racism is still alive and kickin' but it isn't as mainstream as it was back in the day. He just kept talking all this crazy stuff about white people that just made me sick to my stomach. Don't blame a whole race for something a couple of people did.

No comments:

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!