Friday, September 12, 2008

Silly TM-1...Soulcaliber IV is for girls!

Like seriously, why the hell are girls so good at fighting games? Is it because they can just tap one button repetitively and pull off a massive combo? Broudicca (my girlfriend) is just a straight up beast on that game. I mean she doesn't even play video games to often but I'm slowly converting her into the wonderful world of gaming. So out of the three matches we played, I got killed the first two and the last one I finally proved I was the one wearing the pants in this relationship! Ok, now that I have achieved victory, I can now head off to that other wonderful place called TARGET and commit six and half hours of hard work and pure dedication. Can you see the sarcasm dripping off my tongue?

~TM:1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike i like the blogspot pretty fresh

...i hate that shit delia gets on fuckin tekken and whoops my ass...


...when we were goin to the boys and girls club i beat alex ken sam everyone...

then delia waxes that ass
it hurts me soul

...its like the damn surayah shuffle hahaha strikers! good time good times

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!