Saturday, September 20, 2008

Allow me to introduce the TARGET Executives of T-1298

It's amazing how bad the TARGET I work at is. I mean then again it gets shopped hard daily and they only staff about seven people a shift. But then it finally came to my mind...T-1298 (the number of my TARGET store) is runned by a bunch of villains. I bet you're really jealous that I work with some of the greatest baddies of all-time. I see ya skin getting green, shawty! Well here's the line-up:



Ganondorf as the STORE TEAM LEADER



Phoenix as HARDLINES ETL



Princess Daisy as the ASSET PROTECTIONS ETL



Birdo as the SOFTLINES/GUEST EXPREINECE ETL



Wario as the LOGISTICS ETL

I left out the Human Resources ETL because he's the only good one. Oh and the AP ETL, who I said was Daisy, she's good too. But she has like the same sarcastic attitude that Daisy tends to carry with her. Oh, what videogames can do to a young man's mind. I have work at 8AM and it's 1:40AM...time to hit the hay, goodnight WORLD!

2 comments:

ViN Rawli said...

LMAO! Mike you've done it again! But I got sumthin better ;) just wait and see lol

Anonymous said...

lol, that daisy is true... funny funny!

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!