Friday, September 26, 2008

Time Is Too Expensive...


This will be a very brief entry since I only have like 5 minutes to do this. Well for starters, a starter for my car will cost at least $149.99. Yep, a nice hole in my wallet, indeed. However, instead of paying GOOD YEAR three benjamins, I decided to find someone on the side to install it for me. He happens to be a good friend/co-worker of mine. So big-ups to him...also big-ups once again to that monkey, Gerald Rawlins. He's gonna hook me up with a ride to my favorite place of employment very shortly. Last but not least, Broudicca and I have once again became one and ended the hiatus, just as I predicted. I knew as soon as we connected eyes, the love that overwhelms our body, mind and souls would reunite us. Well that's all for now...MORE TONIGHT!

~TM-1

No comments:

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!