Sunday, September 14, 2008

Is this normal?

I have been awake ever since 3:20AM this morning and it's now 6:03PM and I'm full of energy. It must have been that curry (inside joke) that I snorted earlier. But seriously, I mean with only 3 hours of sleep the previous night, I have accomplished much more than what I can do with 8 hours of sleep. I hope my body isn't being affected by this, even though it probably is. Moving along, I was playing SONIC 2 a tad bit earlier and remembered how gay it can be at times but it's still a good game. I wish XBOX Live Acrade would come out with SONIC CD. That game was so damn good...very underrated. Shoot, a lot of people never heard of it because it was on the fossil known as Sega CD. The first gaming system (if I recall correctly) to ever use a CD-ROM. Well there was that Philips CD-i thingy...but we talkin major league here. Well this is the intro that I remember from back in 1995.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

spicy curry chicken keeps the niggers rollin

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!