Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hiatus




There comes a time in a romantic relationship where things just seem impossible. It's like you get far up the ladder of perfection and then you slip on the last step and fall back down. This has happened to me and Broudicca too many times. Right now, her life isn't all full of glitter and gold. She's going through a lot and she's really hurting. Lately I've been giving her unintentional pain by not completely being there for her. She's also been giving me some pain by sometimes taking her anger out on me. We are both in the wrong right about now and we're tired of saying things to hurt the other. Last night we talked about our ups and downs, our pros and cons and realized that we have so much love for each other. Our love is everlasting, we can hate each others guts but we still love each other to death. I don't want to lose her...especially after everything we've been through the last thirteen months. So last night we decided to take a break or hiatus as I like to call it. Less communication, give each other some personal space. I personally don't think this will work once we come in contact with each other. It's easy to do these things now since we live in different towns which are about thirty miles apart but once we connect eyes again. Sparks are going to fly and we are going to be all over each other...which is fine with me. I think we're inseparable no matter what and we will always be there for one another, wheter she's my gf or my friend...I will always love you, Broudicca Symone Fields.

1 comment:

K. Edwards said...

Awww.
That's so sad, and at the same time so sweet.
It's like, circumstances have it seeming so impossible for you two to be together without hurting each other, but when you're apart it hurts too, because you love each other so much and all you want is to be together.
That, is seriously tragical
(yes, it's a word. i made it up)
I really hope things work out for the two of you, because that's some serious love right there. And with the world being the way it is, love is something that all of us could use more of. :)

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!