Sunday, September 21, 2008

Shadows of Tomorrow

I have a new philosphy on life. Always live to see the next day. If something goes wrong in the present, use the mistakes of your past to make a better future. This new-founded logic of mine came to me while I was listening to a song entitled 'Shadows of Tomorrow' by Madvillain featuring Lord Quasimoto. Here's some lyrics to prove my point exactly:

Today is the shadow of tomorrow
Today is the present future of yesterday
Yesterday is the shadow of today
The darkness of the past is yesterday
And the light of the past is yesterday
The days of yesterday are all numbered in sum
In the world once
Because once upon a time there was a yesterday
Yesterday belongs to the dead
Because the dead belongs to the past
The past is yesterday
Today is the preview of tomorrow but for me
Only for my better and happier point of view
My point of view is the thought of a better or try
Reality is today of eternity
The eternity of yesterday is dead


Really chill song. Gotta be in the mood to listen to it though, and also be able to get through the crazy voice of Quasimoto.

Shadows Of Tomorrow - Madvillain

No comments:

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!