Thursday, September 11, 2008

Okay...let's do this!

Alright, since I've seen some successful artists like Turbo, Charles Hamilton and a couple of friends use this I figure I should give it a shot. Right now life is teetering between good and bad. Good, because I'm in school, gettin' mah education on, have a job and have great friends. But with every good comes a bad and the bad is, my love, Broudicca is going through some hard times which is effecting us both dearly, TARGET is stressing me out at the early age of 19. While in other news, my fanfiction game is crazy. I'm working on like four stories at the same time, but each story has such differences between them which makes it fun to write. So some people might be reading and saying..."Mike writes stories?" Yep, I surely do. But I really don't tell a lot of people because I'm sort of embarrassed by it at times. However lately with all the praises I'm getting from people around the globe, I'm now going to promote my work to everyone.

If you follow this URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/514354/TRIGGER_MIKE_THE_GREAT

It'll show you all the stories I've ever written. Now out of those 14 you'll see, only a handful have been completed. Also a lot of them are incomplete and will remain that way. I'm strictly working on Boondocks now, so if you like that show...then read my story and lemme know what you think about it. The only way I'll get better if people can point out my flaws. I've seen my flaws and I've turned them into pyro.

No comments:

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!