Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Way to fail, PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

I could have swore we had that game in the bag. That was ours for the taking, but it all came down to McNabb have second, wait I mean third thoughts about handing the ball to B. Westbrook. However I do have to give props when they are do for McNabb. This was the best I've seen him play eversince the 05 Season when we we're SUPERBOWL BOUND. This man was dogding tackle after tackle. Finally got sacked in the 4th QTR though, but his agility is crazy! The Philadephia Eagles are now 1-1, but shall end the season as 15-1. *is serious*

~TM-1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Redskins winning this year, you ain't heard?

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!