Sunday, September 21, 2008

Another FAIL brought to you by: FAILBLOG.ORG




See this is what I do every Sunday when I go to work at 4AM. We put up all the sale signs throughout the store. Now if I saw this I would have LMAO and prolly got weird looks from peers, co-workers, homies, dunnies, comrades or whatever we call each other these days. Wow...and out of all the games they chose that one to subsitute? Those games are definetely on another plain. WoW: Battlechest is a culture for casual and extreme gamers alike. Then you've got Pets and Claws, which is basically for your little sister. Or your little brother who looking for presents in the closet. Also like to send out a shout out to TARGET, good job with the instant FAIL.





Also for this one, I only ask one thing? WHY DOES TARGET SEND SIGNS LIKE TO OUR STORES IN THE FIRST PLACE? Oh and second off, whoever put the signs up, must not know how to read or just defers from success.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO, AT THOSE SIGNS MAN. I WOULD TOTALLY POST THOSE ON THINGS JUST TO GET LOOKS, LMAO.

ViN Rawli said...

*SPICY CURRY LAUGH CROSSED WITH BARBARA*

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!