Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Wrestlers of Street Fighter. (just a quick Top 3)

Rainbow Mika to me is like the sexy version of Zangief. (yes hetero!) With the quickness of El Fuerte and actual raw power that closely mirrors the Red Cyclone. It's a shame that she's only been on Street Fighter Alpha 3 because she would have made a great addition to Street Fighter IV.



The Red Cyclone better known as Zangief is definitely a force to be reckoned with. Close range is his specialty. If you're in grabbing distance, you're a cooked goose. If you do five of his special moves (not the Super combo) you'll be toast. Man, all this talk about food is making me hungry.



Last but not least we've got newcomer El Fuerte in the building. One word can describe this luchador. FAST. Speed is his game, however he's definitely lacking power. With every PRO comes a CON. His Ultra Combo is silly, just like his personality. Once I figure out his move list, hopefully he'll surpass Zangief.

~TM-1

4 comments:

Zarski said...

Zangrief is a fucking commie man, dont play with that lol

Shyne said...

El Fuerte all day, LoL!

Zarski said...

I say you make more blogs that i have more of an opinion on lol, im not huge on Street Fighter, and i need attention!

Neil said...

I need to get on my street fighter game. I only know Zangief of all them. The other two look live though. I might have to get back on my emulation game.

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!