Wednesday, April 15, 2009

One Way


People everyday live with tons of regrets. Me personally can't stand to regret things of my past. Everything happens for a reason, right? So why live with regrets? No one is perfect, we all make mistakes. Let's not make what became accidental something permanent. For some reason a mass of our society blames things they've done in the past as results for their present and potential future. However since you can't go back in time, why talk about something improrable? Instead learn from your mistakes, and control your future with the actions of your present. I'm pretty sure I've blogged about this before but recently I've been hearing a lot of people complaining and that's what fueled me to craft this wonderful blog.

~TM-1

2 comments:

Shyne said...

I agree with what you said up there. But me personally, I've had some things happen that I aint too much happy about and its easier to say "just move on with your life" than it actually is to do it. I do try and keep my motives straight when thinking about my past though.

Zarski said...

I agree with the both of you, but there are also those regrets and mistakes in your life that you'll never be able to get rid of or move past, because they HAVE to stick with you forever. Those are the worst, other than that 100% agree lol

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!