Saturday, April 18, 2009

Wave 4 Complete...Now The Horde Grows Stronger!!!

I'm feelin' good right now! After four closes in a row, I definitely have to say this was the best one I've had all week. Saw some friends, had a good closing team and of course my lovely girlfriend to keep me company. During the night I definitely entered a zone of PURE IMAGINATION! It's like my brain drank some mental RED BULL cuz it grew wings and left the atmosphere. Definitely did some brainstorming for my original story. I actually came up with a title today. Thinking of some character designs and bios. I'm gonna drop those next week. Now let's speak of why I have a picture of a Theron Guard. The Horde aka TARGET guests will be very strong tomorrow. They will be ruthless and won't stop until they get what they want. THE HORDE GROWS STRONGER!

~TM-1

1 comment:

Zarski said...

lmao @ the Horde. THEY HAVE BEAST RIDERS! TO THE SHIELDS/PATIO FURNITURE!

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!