Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Damn...

I've messed up big time, like really really BIG. I got the most shocking news of my life last night around 3am. My girlfriend, Broudicca Fields told me something that has now turned my world upside down.

"Baby, I think I'm pregnant."

My eyeballs nearly popped outta my head so I went to WAL-MART (its OPEN 24/7) bought a pregnancy test and took it to my girl. She took multiple test and they all came up POSITIVE. TRIGGER MIKE THE GREAT is gonna be a daddy! This is definitely not a good time for this because I've got so much going on in my life and the last thing I need right now is to take care another life. I want kids, but not at 21! (I'll most likely be that age when the child is born) But as my duties of being a man, I will take care of this child no matter what!

~TM-1































APRIL FOOLS BEYOTCHES!

4 comments:

Shyne said...

I'm late on this, but that was a good one. Though it aint April fools anymore you got me with this right here, LOL!

ViN Rawli said...

Soooooo is she prego or not? lmao Im slow okay?!?! Lack of fatty food is killing me....wait...i guess not lol

xl Spiral lx said...

I was just about to say, Hell no that sh-ite ain't happening! But you got me man. No one else could do it but you got me! XD

Neil said...

WooooOOOoooOooow.
You had me fooled for real. I was getting all scared and stuff. I was getting ready to tell you go listen to Common's Retrospective for Life.
Man that was a good one though.

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!