Sunday, April 5, 2009

Internet Window Shopping

Dough Boy SO Fresh! I like this one a lot...but the largest size they have for it is indeed, a large. I know I'm really nothing but skin and bones, but I need at least a XL.



Now if you know me, you know I'm down with Mario. I mean Sonic is good too, well good in 2D, but Mario dominates all. So in honor of one of the most popular villains, I would proudly wear this BULLET BILL belt buckle. However, the only problem is that it costs $24. Maybe, NEXT TIME GADGET NEXT TIME...



Now this shirt will go great with my Nike SB dunks. Red and blue SPIDERMAN edition might I add...nuff said. COBRA COMMANDER!!!


TELL YOUR GIRL TO STOP PAGING ME! I MEAN SERIOUSLY!

More serious blogging, coming soon!

>_>

~TM-1

2 comments:

Zarski said...

Oh my god that belt buckle is awesome, GET IT NOW

Neil said...

That's some live clothes you looked up. I got to agree with Zarski on that belt buckle. And that Dough Boy Fresh shirt go hard. I don't mean to bite your style, but I can so see myself wearing that.

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!