Wednesday, April 22, 2009

False Advertisement FTL!!!*

*FTL!!! = for the loss!

This is something I always found funny about TARGET. Every week we have sales on certain products. There are seven types: Sale through Saturday, Temporary Price Cut, As Advertised, Special Purchase, Free Gift Card with Purchase, New at TARGET! and Even Lower Than Our Advertised Price. Now yesterday I came across one of the rare Even Lower Than Our Advertised Price sign.

Okay now here's the bad part...

What you see in this price above is indeed the regular shelfing label for the item. According to that blue sign it said that the product this week was $11.49 and was lower than the advertised price. But the retail price is actually $11.49, so WTF is TARGET trying to do? FOOL YOU? WELL YOU CAN'T FOOL ME RED AND KHAKI DEVIL!!!

Your FAIL brought to you by TARGET!

~TM-1

3 comments:

Zarski said...

lmao, thats a funny trick. Im going to go in shopping for light bulbs sometime this week, and oh boy will i raise hell

Neil said...

LMAO! Wow mike, how did you uncover that? I would never guessed to lift that thing up. I'm assuming someone told you about it. That's crazy

TRIGGER MIKE THE GREAT said...

Nah actually, every week I go in at 4AM on Sunday morning to put those signs up. So when I was doing this week, i just looked at the sign and then the label and I was WTF not again? So this time I took a pic cuz I have nothing better to do at 4AM lol

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!