Monday, April 20, 2009

Turbo T. Double = Holographic Double



The execution of each rapper imitated in this video/song was excellent! The feel of the video also goes in sync with the song as it should, unlike some MAINSTREAM music videos nowadays. Keep in mind that he is UNSIGNED but has a huge buzz like a QUEEN BEE. My favorite verses were when he became Kid Cudi, Wale and Charles Hamilton. If you really enjoy the vid, please send him a message at either turbo2k5@yahoo.com, turbotsst.blogspot.com or myspace.com/scrambleupwards.

~TM-1

2 comments:

Zarski said...

If only these library computers had speakers, yet another reason why i shouldnt be here. Im surrounded by books, and no speakers

Neil said...

Wow... I been missing out Turbo. He ripped that right there. He killed that Ain't I. OMG. That had to be my fav part. I don't even like Ak whatever his name for real, but Turbo made his style sound to live.
Ain't I Ain't I Ain't I Ain't I beatin the mess up out the beat.
Ha Ha! Killed it.

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!