Sunday, May 24, 2009

And On That Note...


That's my catchphrase just to let you know. From this day forward if I see ANYONE and I mean ANYONE using that, I'll be calling my lawyer. But seriously that's my signature quote. I've been absent from my blog game (as usual) so here's what's been going down in The Life and Times of M. Loftin. Call me a hypocrite, call me a dumbass or call me an idiot but I've once again got back with Broudicca Fields. Strong feelings keep me attached, I've got just too much love for her to lose her over stupid ish. With this happening, I've scrapped Operation: Lifesaver and now I'm currently devising a new plan known as Operation: Revival. I'll give you more details once I get it right...lol. I've filled out an application to Publix today, but the highlight at this current time would have to be about my Mirco$oft Zune. Now if you get on FACEBOOK and have me as a friend then you already know about my situation. Well how about the only problem was my battery was completely dead, but thanks to an OVERNIGHT charge it's working again! Now this a HUGE fail on my behalf because I thought I could be slick and purchase a new Zune, swap it with my old dead ZUNE and return and get my moolah back. So I'm fixing to return this Zune and get my $140+ back. In other news, my fanfiction engines are starting to roar once more. I'm off this TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY so hopefully I'll be able to drop something BRAND NEW on fanfiction.net. No promises though...until next time.

~TM-1

2 comments:

Zay316 said...

A. Hypocrite
B. Dumbass
C. Idiot
D. All Of The Above

D is the correct answer... Jk, but this better be a bulletproof plan to keep yall together

ViN Rawli said...

*gives you the nigro please face* I DONT KNOW WHY you think thats ur phrase cause you didnt come up with it! lol but its all good, I hope things work with you and the Misses and yes that was an EPIC FAIL with your Zune...but I gotta give you ur props for actually buying a new one just to return the old one! "Brilliance, sheer BRILLIANCE!"

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!