Friday, May 1, 2009

If I'm Not The Great Team Hero For This Month...


Then I'm gay, lol (inside joke) But dead ass, for the last month I've definitely worked outside of my job description and I feel that I'm the GREATEST TEAM MEMBER ALIVE! Plus all the ETLs excluding the actual store manager have been telling me I've been doing an outstanding job. So, we'll see if my face appears on that wall for May. If not, I'm comin' to work with the...just joking, seriously.

~TM-1

P.S.- This was just a post to let you guys know I'm still ALIVE!

2 comments:

ViN Rawli said...

I hope you get it too Mike! I mean youre like a legend by now...watch the new GSTL get it! *wheel of cymbals*

Shyne said...

Idk all the details, but you deff seem to work a lot even when your off and they call you in. Well good luck with that B.

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!