Monday, May 18, 2009

Operation: Lifesaver



This plan has been in effect ever since 5/13/09 and so far it is working in my favor. Lemme break it down to you. Operation: Lifesaver is a three-step process I'm going through to not only improve my SUMMER but to also improve my life.

Phase I: Relationship

Now if you know me, you know I've been dating a certain girl for the last 20 months. Eversince the first couple of weeks in our relationship we got into little arguments over nothing. This built up for months and months to come and after struggling to keep my cool this whole time, I finally decided that it wasn't meant to be. I love her to death but we just don't see eye to eye. We are on two completely different levels. Last thing I needed to be going through this summer was girl problems. I'll always love you, Broudicca Fields. But we've seriously gotta treat life like U-HAUL and keep it movin'!

Phase II: Job

As you've seen in my previous blog, I've just had enough of TARGET. I swear that having a job at TARGET was almost like my last relationship at times. I mean once upon a time ago I use to LOVE working there, now all I do is argue with the management, get screwed constantly. So in order to have happiness restore to my jollyless body, I need a new job. Plain and simple. I'm still aiming for retail so as of right now I've got crosshairs locked on: Sams Club, Home Depot, Lowe's and Best Buy. THE JOB HUNTING PROCESS CONTINUES!

Phase III: N2U


This final phase can only be made possible once I leave TARGET. Trying to work on this phase earlier can result into some serious drama. But only a couple of close friends might know what this phase is all about. I'm gonna keep it hush mode for now and expose it depending on how it goes. As of right now it's 50/50 this'll work...

I'm really excited about Operation: Lifesaver and seriously hope I've played my cards right, like Gambit.

~TM-1





2 comments:

ViN Rawli said...

yeah sumtimes its best to just move on...its a shame...Target hired me back as a 'global' team lead, $15 an hour, every other weekend off....sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!! LMFAO!

(Black) Dr. Phil said...

welp...welp...welp...black dr. phil told u so

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!