Monday, June 1, 2009

No One's Perfect


Don't you just hate the kind of people who just insist they are the perfect specimen? Like they can't make no mistakes, but yet they can spot you on every little incorrect thing about yourself and actions? We've got this new team member at work and he just insists he's perfect. Though, he doesn't say it...the saying goes "Actions speak louder than words." The first time I noticed this was one time I needed his help to clean up a spill in the middle of the aisle. At TARGET, we use this powdery white stuff (not cocaine) called absorbent to clean up liquid spills. So we're talking about millions of small particles are flying around the stuff and then I say "I'm not gonna be able to get all of this up." And then says "Why not?" The tone of his voice was SO serious. Feeling baffled, I just left him to finish cleaning it up. Then the next incident made me decide that this dude indeed thinks he's FLAWLESS. Here I am on my fifteen minute break, minding my own and ol' Mr. Perfect comes into the room and starts naming all the facilies right off the bat. Then the LOD (Leader on duty) at the time and brought us some chips and dip, so she was helping herself to some. Meanwhile he goes into the fridge and grabs some a yogurt and banana. As he was just about to sit down and start eating, he notices the French Onion Dip and immediately grabs it to read the nutrition facts. After reading it, he then noticed I was eating some Combos, and he tells me..."You know you're skinny now, but in about twenty years that's gonna catch up to you, trust me." So here I am thinking to myself, 'Did I ask this mother-excuse my language to give me some health lessons?' It's bad enough he points out every flaw while working, but don't bring that to me while I'm my break, real deal. Well that's my blog post for the week, probably. Nah, that GOW2 term book, part 2 is coming really soon.



~TM-1

2 comments:

ViN Rawli said...

I woulda gave him the Joseph Face and been like ***** PLEASE! LMAO

Neil said...

LMAO!! Don't let this dude get to you. I wish I was there though. Inside joke city right there.

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!