Wednesday, May 6, 2009

smh @ oprah.com/kfc




Big O, you have failed me...thanks to your wacky URL I was told at my local KFC that my coupon was invalid. The last four digits of my coupon (1234) did not match the one they had at KFC (3174) So instead of enjoying KFC, I had to betray them and head down to Chick-Fil-A and spend nearly six bucks. Now the worst part is my mom just went to KFC a while ago and now they accept the damn coupon. WTF?! She said that everyone in line with her had that same exact code, so now I guess since somebody done messed up now they'll take it. So now I have to enjoy my meal tomorrow...

~TM-1

2 comments:

Neil said...

LMAO! You know, the funny thing about this is my friend, during track prac, was printing out like twenty of these.

Brandon said...

Oprah is a typical bullshit nigga move for the chicken coupons. i mean i love chicken as much as the other guy. But come on free chicken for america (BLACK PEOPLE) and mike stop trying to look at my blog comment.

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!