Thursday, May 21, 2009

PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME HOW TO DO MY JOB


Is it me or do these days a customer/guest seems to think they know more than you? Yesterday was a prime example because I wasted two hours not only of my shift, but my whole life with this fossil woman. I will try to explain this the best I can. She wanted to buy a pre-paid phone from Virgin Mobile. Now on their brochures they advertise the 'TOTALLY UNLIMTED' for $49.99 a month. Now for some odd reason she thought that all she had to do was buy the phone and it would have the UNLIMTED minutes on it. Wrong! Everyone knows that the phone and plan have to be purchased seperately. So after me explaining, a co-worker, a manager, a customer service representative from VIRGIN MOBILE and my store manager, the lady just wouldn't listen. She insisted she was correct, so finally she decided to take her business elsewhere. Too bad she's gonna be proven wrong no matter where she goes. I can't wait til WAL-MART tells her the same exact thing. I can seriously see her going to VIRGIN MOBILE HQ and telling their president that all she needs to do is pay for the phone and that's it. It's still a shame two hours of productivity was wasted on ignorance.

~TM-1

1 comment:

ViN Rawli said...

That is a shame...guests are something else! Oh by the way did you see Charles Hamilton get attacked by a girl???

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!