Sunday, May 17, 2009

TM-1 Vents Part III


After working nearly at TARGET for three years, it finally feels like it's time to go. This is something that has been building up for months and the last straw was placed onto the camel's back on 5/13. From 2008 til this very date today, I've learned so much new tricks, I've improved so much in general. I mean isn't that what is suppose to happen when you do something over and over again? You're suppose to get better as time progresses? That's exactly what I've done, but not in the eyes of my management. After all the favors, all the unnecessary tasks, all the leading I've done for team members, all the guests I've helped with OUTSTANDING guest service and yet I'm currently ranked as IE. IE stands for Inconsistent effective, which means that I most of the time do my job, but sometimes I don't meet the requirements of my said title. That's hurts, man. It hurts that they don't recognize the greatness that is I. Last year I was actually ranked a E which stands of EFFECTIVE. Now I've been demoted to this? I've done at least 1000X more work this year than last. Now they've set the rocket off, as we speak right now I'm filling out some online applications to other retail stores in the area. Stores I know that will pay WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more than that hellhole I current work in. Wish me luck, WORLD!

~TM-1

No comments:

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!