Saturday, November 22, 2008

Two Brand New Games Courtesy of TARGET


My inner gamer has been released once again. Within in the last couple of days thanks to my good deeds at TARGET. Oh and by good deeds, I mean suckering, excuse my english, I seriously mean getting our guests to apply for the TARGET VISA (Target Credit Card). Now you might be asking, well why in the world does that benefit a TARGET slave like myself? Simple. We get to draw from a random prize box. Inside of it there are tons of cool prizes and then some lame ones. I actually heard one time a co-worker drew out of the box and recieve 'A FREE HUG FROM AN LOD' (Leader on Duty). The only FREE thing they'd get from me is a DROPKICK! Anyway, back to the orignal point of this post. Using all the giftcard money I earned from getting people to apply earned me a copy of BANJO-KAZOOIE: Nuts and Bolts. Good game so far and its getting me quick gamerpoints. However today, I drew something fantastic. A free $19.99 game. We have some great games for that low price and I was stuck in between picking two wonderful games. Rainbow Six Vegas or Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter 2. In the end, I simply chose G.R.A.W. 2 because I never payed it and it sounds cool that in 2014 there will be a war between the US and Mexico. Well that's my blog post for the evening, might have enough to disturb one more before the night is over. Until then...





~TM-1

No comments:

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!