Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tis The Season...

Even though it's only mid-November, it's definitely feeling a lot like X-mas already. With the next two paychecks I get I'm going to strictly use at 65% of them to pay for gifts. Gotta do it big this time around since my cheddar flow is starting to look similar to a rapid river. I also feel Christmas coming because in two weeks, an epic event will occur. BLACK FRIDAY. Yep, people is gonna be wildin' out tryin' to get some shit for cheap. I ain't mad at them either, yet. I will be working a gruesome ten hour shift that day so keep in your prayers. This blog post could be longer but I'm too busy helping the 3rd Shock Army keep the Nazi's asses!

~TM-1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laaaaa La Laaaaa
Trigger Mike finally got his money right. You're definitely on your hustle. I still got a good year and a half before I start worrying about stuff like that.

Anonymous said...

I use to get cheddar like you, now i get government cheese, no tomatoes either, ain't that a Bitch?!?

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!