Thursday, November 27, 2008

GOBBLE GOBBLE!

First and foremost you know I have to start blog post #99 by saying...HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everyone! This is my second favorite holiday besides CHRISTMAS. The reason I'm so fond of this holiday is not because of the good food, not because I don't have to work, it is because I get to use this day as a mirror. I can look into this mirror and see what I am thankful for. Right off the bat I can tell you I am thankful for waking up this morning in a bed. We've got to remember that not everyone is forunate as the next person. So we can't take anything we are given as a joke. Just some food for thought. But lemme tell you the bulk of the things I am thankful for:

God- The reason I am breathing this fresh oxygen right now.

Family- Without them I'd have no guidance, I would just be a meteor flying out in space.

Girlfriend- Broudicca, you mean so much to me and you don't even know it. I don't know how many times I would have been down and out without you, baby. I love you and I'm forever grateful to have you as my other half.

Friends- Without you guys I'd be bored to death. I wouldn't have anyone to socialize with about certain things, ya know like the stuff you don't want to talk to other people about. Friends, you can always depend on them and I'm thankful especially for the following friends (Brandon, Pawel, Sharif, Terry, Gerald, Xavier and Vanessa)

Fans- Okay so people may laugh at this one, but fans are cool. I have a mini-fan base on fanfiction.net and that's simply amazing. Since I do plan on being an author of some sort someday it is great to know at the age of nineteen, I already have readers in different countries peeping my material. I LOVE MY FANS!

And those are the main things I am thankful for. Thanks for reading, enjoy ya TURKEY DAY! Also when you are praying before you eat your dinner tonight, pray for Sean Taylor. His untimely death occured on this date last year. Post #100 is coming and it's gonna be EPIC! Or maybe EPIC fail...only time will tell.

~TM-1

No comments:

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!