Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'll take those three dots back...

The camera is 100% fine. I guess the set of batteries I put in originally were not charged enough. That drop was cruical though, but thanks to my carpet I think that saved it from going to pieces. And now here's the picture of Dr. Bullseyes...



Just in case you are wondering about the books in the background they are all pretty much either mangas or comic books. Well except for those black books at the top, those are dictionaries, thesauruses, computer manuals, atlases, etc.

~TM-1

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Target 1298 personal mascot is now the almighty (and hairy) MONKEY!!!!!!

xl Spiral lx said...

So you dropped your camera...
Karma? My laptop your camera? lol

Anonymous said...

I see Public Enemy #2 and All the Rage in your background...

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!