Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Best Close Ever...

Would I sound crazy if I said I actually had fun at work last night? Call the asylum because I had a great time last night closing. Now usually closing is the worst shift available at TARGET, but yesterday we were blessed with good leadership, pure dedication and little to no guest traffic. Also, I got a $15 Target giftcard for getting a guest (actually a co-worker of mine) to apply for a Target Visa Credit Card, we were rewarded a free TARGET t-shirt for making the story look fantastic and I got a Bullseyes (Target mascot) doll dressed up as a doctor. I'm getting closer to blog post #100...that one will be EPIC.

~TM-1

2 comments:

ViN Rawli said...

AH HOOOOOOO!
sounds like yall had fun

Anonymous said...

I should of snuck in and got some free stuff!

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!