Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Eight Days Later...

Wow I've really been slacking, huh? This is my first post in over a week. Well allow me to summarize why I've been absent from the blog game.

1.) lack of motivation....yea I've kinda didn't have a real reason to post anything (still don't have one now) simply because I know a lot of people look at this, but no one comments. Then i realized something...this is not a popularity contest. I'm not posting this for attention, I'm really just posting it to vent out my mind.

2.) Mariokart Wii....this game has definitely been taking up a lot of my free time. Such a great game for all ages.

3.) being with the gf...spending tons of QT with Broudicca, so yeah.

4.) TARGET....working nearly 40 hours a week ain't no joke. GET MONEY TM-1!

5.) School....I don't even have to say anything more than that.

6.) Call of Duty: World at War....this game just came out yesterday and I know it is going to eat my soul alive!

And those are my six lame excuses explaining why my blog game is lackluster. However, I think I'm back in the groove, but as for now it is time to head to that place I love so much...no not TARGET.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea, I been meaning to post more comments on the blog. Going to try the best I can. I see your plate is kind of full there. I want to play that new Mario Kart though. It look fun. That goes the same for COD.

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!