Thursday, December 4, 2008

GOOD YET BAD NEWS...(in regard to my loyalists on fanfiction.net)

So which one do you guys want first? Well I guess I will tell you the good news first...All 3 of my major stories are being worked on at the same time. I'm looking right now at a possible 12/25 release date for all three stories. That's mean on X-MAS you'll get Chapter 3 of The Legend Of The Jurai Infinity Stone, Chapter 16 of The Life and Times of Wuncler High School 2 and Chapter 7 of And She Gets Discouraged. The bad news is...I'm really pressed on time due to school and work. However I get out for winter break next week on the 10th, so my fanfiction game should improve big time. So to all my readers stay tuned for a major update on Christmas Day!

~TM-1

P.S.- Release date is subjected to change if necessary.

No comments:

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!