Thursday, December 25, 2008

The TM-1 Christmas Blog Spectacular Part I





Merry Christmas to everyone reading this! I haven't blogged in exactly two whole weeks. So what the heck could I have been doing for fourteen days without blogging? Working. Plain and simple. TARGET has definitely taken 40+ hours of my life away from me a week during these so called HAPPY HOLIDAYS. I say, so called because the guests I've serviced the last couple of days have been everything but JOLLY. Now I mean I would say for the most part a lot of them were kind, but really who the hell waits to the day before CHRISTMAS to buy ELECTRONICS for their loved one? I did all my shopping the first week of December, so I was set for success. Can't say the same for the lamebrains last night. Out of the last ten shifts I've worked since December 12th, I would definitely have to say the last three I've had were the worst. Wanna know why? I was scheduled to work in ELECTRONICS by myself. Which means I had to juggle between 2-5 guests at a time. Lucky for me, I have nice co-workers who had my back and assisted me. I was told by a guest that I'm a really good worker and I had a great attitude despise having like a billion guests yelling for my attention at the same time. Another dude actually gave me a $5 bill for helping him. Tis the season to be jolly...more blogs as the day progresses.

No comments:

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!