Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm The Worst...

For the second time within a year I have sabatoged yet another LG Rumor phone. Ugh...I'm so pissed right now! This time it wasn't even fully my fault. I got up out of my car and the phone slipped out of its protective case. That doesn't sound bad right? Well how about I was right next to a storm drain...yeah you do the rest.



I think I am the Afro-American version of Seina Yamada. (kid in the video)

So as of now I can't recieve any calls but if you really need to talk to me, e-mail at citybot8@yahoo.com or hit me up on Myspace to find out my home phone number. What I will most likely do is just buy a new cheap ass phone. It's apparent I don't deserve a fancy phone the way I've been treatin' em as of late.

1 comment:

Rock-Kandy said...

Oh...wow, Thats a bummer. Fate must've not wanted you to such a fancy phone then. *sniff sniff* do i smell jealousy from fate :) lol.

I think cheap phones doesn't get messed up as much on the count of....their cheap. XD! But i hope it works out for ya.

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!