Sunday, July 12, 2009

In The Lab Right Now


I'm trying to get back into writing and what better way to do that by creating a one-shot story about my favorite show, The Boondocks. For those of you that don't know what a one-shot is, it's pretty much a one-chapter story. However, I just can't create one story and feel satisfied. So I'm actually working on two one-shots at one time. I've got to get back on this writing ish because I cannot waste my talent on nothing. Time is short these days and now with my new added gym time that will become another excuse on why I didn't update or publish a story. Also, sooner or later I'm gonna start working on my original story. Can't become famous with Aaron McGruder's plot and ideas, ya know?

~TM-1

No comments:

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!