Friday, July 31, 2009

Ask And You Shall Recieve...


Many fans from fanfiction.net have asked me all the same question as of late:

"When are you going to update The Life and Times 2?"

Well to answer this popular question, it's really simple: August 1st.

That's tomorrow too. So I hope everyone will be satisfied with this story that is being revived after eleven months of WRITER'S BLOCK mixed with lack of motivation. See you guys tomorrow, showering me with reviews. Also, two one-shot stories will be coming within the month of August. Until read my other stories, some them some love whether you add it as a favorite, review it, tell your friends about it or just you read it and it puts a smile on your face. I LOVE MY FANS!

~TM-1

No comments:

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!